Friday, January 06, 2006

PAPERWORK IN WASHINGTON

Well Rusty is in the clear. We got our paperwork back on New Years Eve even though he forgot to take the tracking #! I even let him take it to the post office Tuesday and mail it to Washington to the Chinese consulate. And he remembered the tracking #! They forgot to give it to him but he asked. Of course he forgot to write documents on it but we hope that is ok. I checked and they got the paperwork Wednesday so we should get it back next week. I have talked to CCAI and they said we could go ahead and mail all of our paperwork minus the I171H as soon as we get it back and they could go ahead and do the critical review! Yhea! That way as soon as they get the I171H it will be done and they can get it translated and sent to China! We are so close to being DTC! Of course it has now been 38 days since we have been fingerprinted and no I171H. I got good news and bad, one family got their form in 45 days but for one it took 19 weeks! It is hard sitting here waiting because I know at this point it is out of my hands. And I have been told that Memphis is the worst office! If it takes too long we will get our congressman involved. I call Rusty everyday at 2:30 for him to check the mail and see if it is there. Hopefully soon.
Georgette

No comments: