Sunday, August 23, 2009

Three weeks a family!

Well today marks three weeks that we have been together as a family of 3! Things have been going great. She was sick yesterday and threw up twice. I think it was the yogurt I fed her with strawberries. Ooops! She is 100% better today and so is her mom after I got a nap in today!
We took a 30 minute walk today that turned into a two hour walk after we stopped and talked to everyone. Our neighbors have been wonderful with Jaden. She loves seeing them all!
Things have gotten so much better with Jaden. It is crazy all the stuff she can do now that she was not doing 3 weeks ago! She can now crawl like a champ! She is pulling up on everything! She can say mama, dada, baba, and bye bye. She is waving bye. She still poops in the potty everyday and sometimes pees too. We are not forcing it and just try twice a day. I have changed 3 poopy diapers since we have been home! You cant beat that. She is eating like a champ. She loves broccoli and cheddar soup and just plain broccoli! And dont dare mess with her rice cakes! She loves mac and cheese, sweet potatoes, and carrots! She started using a sippy cup today and did pretty good.
She has gone to the zoo, conservatory, mall, cracker barrel, Bob Evans, and daddy's office! She has also had her first portraits made and did great! We are going to go broke ordering pictures of her!
We are finally getting into a routine around here. My parents were here the first week and helped out alot! My dad even cut the grass so we wouldn't have too! That was a big help. And my mom kept us all well fed! I dont think I could have made it without them!
I have been posting pics on shutterfly cause its so easy to use and I can order them from there and have them shipped to the house!
Oh I almost forgot, I weighed Jaden tonight and she is up to 20lbs! She is so long that she can not fit into 12 month pj's because she cant stretch her legs! She is 9 months old and in 18 month pj's!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO ACTAULLY SEE JADEN IN PERSON I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER YET. I'LL PROBABLY SEE U GUYS AT AMYS ONE DAY. BYE!