Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why Jaden's daddy is no longer allowed to use the dishwasher! And a B-day party!

Yesterday Jaden got her first taste of how her birthday is going to be but on a much smaller scale. Rusty's birthday is tomorrow and Jaden's is the 11th so his employees decided to give them a double party. It was a surprise so Jaden and I took Rusty to lunch while they set it up. We came back and they had balloons, cake and ice cream waiting for us. They even bought Jaden a little unicorn! Of course Jaden loves being the center of attention so she had a great time! I can't wait for her party in two weeks!



So today we spent the morning cleaning the kitchen since it has been neglected since little miss came home! Rusty was nice enough to "help" me and loaded the dishwasher for me. A few minutes after he started it he asked if bubbles always came out the bottom! Ah NO!!! I thought he was joking but to my surprise he wasn't!


Thank goodness we were home and I was able to put towels there to catch the bubbles. Now why, you ask did this happen. Here is a hint!


Gee I wonder which one Rusty used. I know who is not loading the dishwasher again!

No comments: