Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jaden is the big 1!!!

Well I can hardly believe it but my little girl turned 1 today! We are having a family party for her on Saturday. All day long I have been answering phone calls from my family telling her happy birthday. My parent's even drove up from Mississippi today and my aunt and uncle will come in tomorrow!
We spent the evening dining at her favorite place, Buffalo Wild Wings. Yhea she loves it cause she can make as much noise as possible and not get in trouble!
She is no longer my little baby, she is now my little toddler. She is walking up a storm. There is no stopping her. We finally put up baby gates to keep her contained. We are really getting a workout these days!
She slept everyday last week and this week in her crib at nap time! This is a BIG step because she has been sleeping in our bed since she has come home and refused to sleep in her room! We are taking baby steps to move her to her room during the night.
Enjoy the pics and check back for the party pics this weekend!






No comments: