Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow, snow please go away!!!

OK so when I first moved to Ohio I was so excited because I was finally going to see some real snow! Living in Mississippi that was just not something that happened! So we went through our first winter here and wouldn't you know it we got 24 inches in one snow fall. I was excited for a day. By the end of the week I was so done with snow and headed down south as soon as the roads were clear! The next winter we didn't get as much snow as the year before but I was tired of it by March. So now this year rolls around. I wanted one snow so I could get Jaden out in it and take pictures. We had that snow a few weeks back and I didn't want to see anymore of the white stuff. Obviously the weatherman did not get my memo. For some reason it just keeps snowing and snowing and snowing! This weekend it was over 16 inches, yesterday it was 8. And its not melting. There is just no other way to put it but it sucks! Big time! I don't drive in snow, its just not my thing. So that leaves Jaden and I stuck in this house all day. For 4 days we have not even gone outside! I think we may be losing our mind! But it is too cold to get out. I don't go out unless it is 35 degrees or higher. The weatherman said that wont happen for a week or more! What was I thinking when I told Rusty I would move to Ohio??? I miss the sunshine!!! I see a visit to the mall in our future just so we can get out of the house!










No comments: