Thursday, February 11, 2010

We have a little Drama Queen on our hands!!!

Jaden has always been very good. She is sweet and so smart. She is such a happy baby and pretty much keeps us in stitches. She doesn't get in trouble much and has only been in time out once! But lately we have been seeing a whole new side of our little princess! She has become a major drama queen! She knows how to work her bottom lip, sometimes I think she pokes it out so far that she is going to trip over it. If you tell her no you would think someone hit her. She will walk away from you and go to the other side of the room and just fall out on the floor. Its pretty funny and I know that I am feeding the flames but I can't help but laugh. I guess we are going to have our hands full once this little girl grows up! I am attaching this picture to prove how much of a drama queen she is. I told her not to take the bow out of her hair. How dare I say that!

I love all the drama this little girl adds to our life!

No comments: