Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hating the Paparazzi!

Most of the pictures I get of Jaden are of her back. This is not because I take bad pictures but because Jaden has decided she is no longer a fan of the paparazzi, otherwise known as her mom with a camera! She sees the camera a turns the other way. I guess I cant blame her because she has pretty much had it in her face since she came home! So I decided that one way to get pics of her face was to do it while she was on the potty. Yep I went there! Desperate times call for desperate measures. So I got to take pics of the many faces of Jaden on the potty!



This is the "mom I am trying to do my business" look



"really, you are going to take pictures of this?"



"OK your the one who has to sit in here with me."



"Aren't I cute sitting on the potty?"



So excited when her business hits the water!




"I cant believe you are still taking pictures of this!"



"OK just a few more!"



"Oh you want me to give you sweet eyes? Here ya go!"



"OK mom that's enough!"

I know one day she will get me for that! I just couldn't pass it up!




No comments: