Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Late Mother's day post!

Ok I have to apologize to my one faithful reader about not posting a mother's day post. You would think that since I have waited years for that one special day I would jump on the chance to post. But I have an excuse, really alot of them!


It could be that I wasn't able to post because of the lovely shingles that are missing from our roof that is less than 3 years old...





Or maybe its because of the rain that is coming in through the playroom ceiling....




Or maybe it is because of the van that is not in our garage because its at the dealership getting fixed....





Or maybe its because of that 18 month old beauty who is getting 6 teeth at the same time and wants to eat nothing that I make for her for lunch...




Or maybe its that dog in the background who does eat everything that I make for lunch for that beauty in the highchair...





Or could it be because I have been dealing with the contractor who was supposed to have our fence and patio in weeks ago...






Nope its none of that. Its because I spent the whole day loving on my girl and enjoying the fact that I was Finally able to celebrate that special day of being a mother!(the rest of the week I dealt with the other stuff!)

No comments: