Thursday, June 03, 2010

Sick as a dog!

Jaden has not been herself this week but I figured it was because of our trip last week. She had a fever and threw up some the first part of the week which I thought was due to teething. Yesterday she did not wake up until 11:50! Of course she didn't go to sleep until 11 either but she has never slept that long. Then for her nap she slept 3 hours until I finally woke her up! And then last night she woke up every 2 hours crying and coughing. Luckily we had a well baby appointment today so we just changed it to a sick baby visit! Turns out Jaden really was sick and had a virus. The good news is we are at the end of the virus and she will be well enough to attend her Chinese school program on Saturday! Yhea! I will be glad when she can tell me she feels bad. The Dr. couldn't get over how tall she was, she is now 32 1/4 inches! She weighs 24.3 lbs. In 9 months she has gained almost 6 pounds and grown 3 inches! I guess she likes the American food!!!


No comments: