Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can't get close enough to Elmo!

Jaden loves Elmo, or MoMo as she calls him! She can be asleep and will sing his theme song while asleep! We pretty much own anything and everything that MoMo has to offer! If we don't own it now we will after her birthday! I can count on 50 minutes of free time a day and that is when Sesame street is on TV! Thank you Sesame street! Today I looked up to see Jaden as close as she could possible get to Elmo! Too Cute. I can't wait till next month when she gets to see MoMo live!



The past few weeks Jaden has been very "special". This is a nice way of saying Jaden as been a demon the past few weeks! She has been very grumpy and very bad. She has worn me out a couple of times over and made me rethink the whole sibling issue! But the last two days she has been that wonderful little girl that she has been the past year. I decided to seize the opportunity and try to take some pictures while I could. I am so happy she did so well!



No comments: