Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lots of stuff!

Once again I am a slacker and have gotten behind on blogging. What can I say but I no longer have free time!!! The little I do have is spent relaxing.(yhea right!)

Jaden got to see her favorite teenager, Jodus when he came a cut our grass for the last time of the season! She loves Jodus and gets so excited when she sees him! But even Jodus can't make her happy when she doesn't get her way!



Last weekend we had to head to Dayton for a wedding. Jaden was not in the best mood and this made for a very unfun wedding for mommy! But we did get to see our cousin C!



The next day we went to a pumpkin patch with our good friends M & M!!! We had a great time but it was alot hotter than I expected! Poor JJ's cheeks were on fire! We ended up losing the overalls before the day was over!





Later that day we went to eat with Jodus! Alot of Jaden's time was spent playing with Tempe the latest member of the clan!



This week we went to our favorite farm with M & M for some animal loving and horseback riding. My camera decided to pick that moment to go on the fritz so I only got a few pictures!







Thursday we went to the zoo with our friend A! Jaden now has a new favorite animal, the turtle! I think she could have spent all day just watching them! I love it because it is so cute the way she says turtle!










This morning we had Chinese school. Jaden was more into dancing and singing today on her own! Finally a little breathing room for momma!



Now its nap time! And my free time! Yhea!

No comments: