Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy birthday to my baby girl!!!

Today my baby turned two!  I can't believe how fast she is growing.  She does something new everyday!  Of course I feel like we have already been in the "terrible twos" for a couple months.  I think she decided to get a jump start!
I decided to take her somewhere that she enjoyed going and since we did the zoo earlier this week, today we did the science museum.  She had a great time and enjoyed their new water table for 45 minutes!  After  3 1/2 hours of non stop fun we packed it up and went home.  Tonight we will have our favorite Chinese food and maybe some ice cream and just enjoy our little birthday girl!!!

And a big thank you to all my family and friends who took the time today to call and wish Jaden a happy birthday! Its nice to know so many people care!!!





No comments: