Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting ready for Disney! and our special guest...

Our Disney trip is just a view more weeks away! I am so ready to get away from the cold and rain we are having up north(and I am looking forward to a dog free vacation. I have been busy getting some Disney attire ready for Jaden! Now of course I had to make two of each outfit so our bestie Julianna and Jaden can match! Both of these girls LOVE Toy Story and Buzz more than anyone! It was not easy finding Toy story fabric but I did! Of course its blue but I think our girls can pull it off! I cant wait to see their faces when they get to meet their idol!!!



And yep that's a biscuit in my girls hand! She may live in the north but she is a Southerner through and through. She loves her biscuits!!!

This weekend we had a small taste of summer! We had one day of 82 degrees! It was so nice. We went for a walk and then took JJ to a small park by our house! She had a blast!



When we walked back home I noticed we had a special delivery by our front steps in our flower bed!

Seems the local duck family decided that our home looked nice enough to lay 11 eggs! Of course Jaden is thrilled because she loves ducks. The mother duck is not to thrilled about a certain two year old that keeps hollering quack quack at her! Of course this is better than having the sparrow from hell laying a nest under our porch like we had last year!!! What can I say the birds love us!

No comments: