Thursday, August 18, 2011

Gatlinburg Part 1!

We are in the middle of our little Gatlinburg vacation and boy am I tired! We have had a busy few days and Jaden has been running non-stop. My parents now see what I mean when I say that she never stops! She is running them both ragged!
When we got here the first thing we did was take her to the waterpark in the resort we are staying at. She loved it!




The next day it was shopping, eating, water park, shopping and more eating! Daddy snuck in a race car ride during this time where he dominated the track. We keep hearing about this over and over!








On Tuesday we headed to Cade's cove for some bear sightings. Unfortunatly the only thing we saw were turkeys and horses!









Yesterday we headed to Dollywood for some good ole fun! Once again Jaden had a great time and wore us out. Afterwards we headed to the pool!








And finally this morning we went to the deer farm and exotic petting zoo! Jaden had the best time here and if your kids love animals I HIGHLY recommend it!












Tonight we are heading to the Dixie Stampede for some food and fun!

Tomorrow my parent's are heading back to Mississippi early because my grandfather is in the hospital and not doing well. We pray he gets better soon. I know Jaden is going to go through some major withdrawals when my parents leave. We will have to keep ourselves busy these next few days here!

No comments: