Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Week before Christmas fun and Christmas #2!

Jaden and I did a little cookie decorating the week before Christmas. We decided not to leave the house since I wasn't feeling all that great and I didn't want Jaden to get sick before Christmas. (Luckily Jaden escaped the stomach flu that her cousin was passing out)



Her new cheesy crooked grin!
Caught her eating the decorations!

The next day it was time to decorate our gingerbread men!


My parents arrived on Thursday so it was time to go to the zoo and check out the lights. Unfortunately we didn't stay long because it started to rain!


Christmas eve we spent doing more cooking and decorating! We also added in a little playtime!





There is that smile again!


I decided to bake my first apple pie! Although it doesn't look that great it tasted pretty good!

We decided to let Jaden open her gifts from my parents and family that afternoon. Something told us that Santa was going to go overboard and if we didn't start opening early we would be there for hours!




Thank goodness Nana and Papaw were there to hold the presents!

After a nice dinner out we came back home and Jaden and I put food out for the reindeer! No one else could brave the wind and cold! Southerners! Jaden decided the perfect place for the food would be by our fake reindeer!



After a while it was time to bid our elf Elmer goodbye until next year and then leave out our cookies and milk for Santa!



Just one more Christmas post!!!

No comments: