Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The dentist and a birthday party!

Today was Jaden's first real dentist appointment. She had gone with me before but they only counted her teeth. Today was the day she actually got her teeth cleaned! She was so excited! I went first so she could watch, she kept telling me to get out of the chair because it was her turn! Finally it was her turn and she jumped right in the chair and opened her mouth. I was suprised she actually let them polish her teeth. Thank goodness she has no cavities and they said her teeth are great!
This weekend Jaden was invited to three birthday parties! One of which was her cousin Chase. We hate we had to miss the other two but family comes first! Jaden had a great time and was so tired on the way home. She told me her "eyes were tired" and one minute later she was out for the whole ride home!
And there are no pictures of this but I want to write it down so one day Jaden can read this. This week while Rusty was out of town and it was snowing I let her look outside in the backyard with the door open. All the sudden a huge deer walked in the backyard. Jaden was so upset and turned to me and said, "Mom, Santa Clause forgot to take him home!" I explained it was a deer and not a reindeer. She was still pretty stressed!

No comments: