Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Happy New Year!

Yhea I know I am a few days past the New Year but that would be due to the fact that a lovely virus attacked my computer on New Year's Eve! After alot of cussing on Rusty's part he finally got it fixed in the early hours of the morning. So now I am back in buisness! I was going through some major internet d-t's.
So how did the princess spend New Year's? We decided to keep it low key and stay at home. We did let Jaden stay up to watch the ball drop though. While we were waiting for midnight Jaden got in a little hoop time in the basement!
She also did some posing in her new nightgown she got for Christmas!

Rusty was nice enough to put his drums in the storage room and fixed up a nice little area in his man cave, AKA the basement for Jaden and her soon to be brother! My plan is to paint one of the walls like a chalk board and the other side you cant see like a magnet board.
Will still had a few minutes before the ball dropped so Rusty decided to vacuum the dog. Talk about a wild New years eve!
Finally the ball dropped so I took one last picture of my girl in 2011 and then it was time to toast. Jaden got her own glass that was filled with apple juice. She kept clinking glasses and saying happy new year!
We ended the night by going outside to set off our little steamer poppers! I know its kinda lame but fireworks are illegal here and I have a stict rule that we can't get arrested for anything until after Warren's adoption is over! :-)
Now I am happy the holidays are offer and life can get back to normal. Rusty FINALLY went back to work today so we are back in our old routine. Today was mall day where we met Jaden's pals and the mommies get to talk. We had a pretty snow today but I can't get the pictures off my camera so you will just have to take my word for it.
I am glad that 2011 is gone. While it was a good year it was also a sad one because we lost my grandfather. We are looking forward to 2012. This is the year that our family will be complete when Warren comes home. And yes I said complete there will not be a third adoption. Two is good for me and more then good for Rusty! So I can't wait to see our family with all FOUR of its members!

No comments: