Friday, February 03, 2012

Busy week!

Jaden and I have had a busy week and it only gets busier for the weekend with Chinese class and or FCC Chinese New Year's party! The week started out with a playdate with friends!
We also learned while at the cafe that Jaden is not afraid of a good fight! While we were talking I heard "I told you not to hit my friend!" and the next thing I see Jaden is hitting some little boy! There was hair pulling and everything! Come to find out he had hit Leah and Jaden was taking up for her! This happened a total of three times. The boy would just not leave the girls alone! Jaden did have him in tears though!
Wednesday we had out LAST homestudy visit for baby brother Warren. It was going to be a nice calm day with no last minute cleaning but we had a surprise when we got up!
Gabbie was able to get quite alot of dirt into the air vent! The dog has gone nuts! She is 10 and has never done this before. So if anyone wants a 10 year old schnauzer call me up!
Today we had gymnastics! This involves getting up at the crack of dawn in Jaden's world! When I woke her up she said "my back and my boobies hurt, I can't go!" I have no clue where she got that from! But she did have to go and was very glad once she got there! Today was PJ day so this gave mommy extra time because I didn't have to get my wiggle worm dressed!
And we ended the day with a much needed hair cut for Jaden!
And yes she kept her PJ's on all day!!!

No comments: