Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My little artist!

Jaden loves to color and loves to draw. Up until now it has been the usual toddler scribbles. You know, the kind where you have to ask them what it is they drew! But today she was drawing and I could actually tell what it was she was drawing! Check out the first example...
Now to the untrained eye that would be scribbles but to the mommy eye that is an elephant! Of course even I am not quite sure why the grass is in the sky! For her second picture she decided to pick someone she loves as her model...
That someone would be her daddy! I am sure you could tell. She got a little carried away with one of the eyes and poked a hole in the page but it is still her daddy in his "dress" she told me. (maybe Rusty is a cross dresser and he hasn't told me yet?) And finally Jaden decided to make her most favorite person in the world her model...
Yep! That would be Me! Notice how she even got the hair color on both of us right. Now you may be asking yourself what those purple dots are for? Well Jaden informed me that those were her Mommy's boobies! So you would think that I walk around flashing everyone, but I don't. I guess it is time to stop letting Jaden take a bath with mommy! And of course I have to throw in a picture of the artist!
I think she did a pretty good job for a 3 year old!

1 comment:

side of fries said...

Cracked me up...!!