Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Fun!

I don't know who said that summertime was for resting and relaxing because they were wrong! I feel like I am constantly running around and never get to catch my breath! Jaden started her swimming lessons back up and instead of once a week they are now EVERYDAY! So everyday we have been getting up early and running to lessons. Sometimes we stay after to swim and sometimes we are out running errands. Jaden does love swimming though so it is worth it! When we are not at the pool Jaden is outside playing and having fun with friends! I am trying not to wish our summer away! You know I really am ready for October and November but that might have something to do with a little trip to China we have planned! For now I will just try to sit back and relax with my girl and let her enjoy her last summer as an only child! Lord help me next year when I am running two of them around!

No comments: