Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dentist, pottery, earrings and Pink Hair!

Once again Jaden and I have had a busy week. She is still doing daily swim lessons which I am very happy to say end this week! This week we were able to go pick up our pottery that we did last week!
Jaden also had a trip to the dentist. She was not to happy to have the polish and fluoride treatment done!
Friday Jaden and I hit the mall with Kelley and her girls. The highlight of the trip was a surprise visit to get the three older girls ears pierced!
Jaden really wanted to get her ears pierced but this mommy is not ready for that to happen. Luckily for me she was happy with clip ons! She also got some pink extensions put in! I am not looking forward to her teenage years!
We ended the week by going to Eliza's second birthday party! Jaden's choice of hair color of the day was green!

No comments: