Friday, July 06, 2012

The summer rush...

Once again summer is flying by and I keep meaning to update the blog but I don't have time! So here is a catch up post! Jaden's swimming lessons ended over two weeks ago and I am happy to say that she was promoted from a Pike to an Eel! We took two weeks off and on Monday we start back up with daily swim lessons for 4 weeks! Lord help me!
Jaden also got a special gift from her little friend down the street, Avery!
Yep that would be Ju*tin Be*ber! She loves pushing his belly so he sings the same song over and over! I am not a fan! We spent time at the park with friends hitting one of our favorite ice cream places!
We had our three year anniversary of the day we got The Call with our sweet Jaden's picture!
We had a little photo shoot with two special girls who will always share a special bond. They will always be China sisters from Fuzhou!
We also spent the same day at sweet Hannah's 4th birthday party! The kids and the parents all had a great time!
Two Saturdays ago we headed down to Rusty's parents for a cookout! It was fun getting these cousins together! Jaden and Chase are 2 months apart and Eliza and Warren will be two weeks apart!
We spent time with neighbors...
We went to the butterfly exhibit with good friends and will soon have two butterflies of our own once they come out of their chrysalis!
My parents came up last week along with my grandmother. It was so hot so we didn't get to do much. We went to the zoo and shock I forgot my camera! We also went to Amish country! I remembered it that time!
My parents were still here for my birthday and they were nice enough to let me sleep in. While I was sleeping Jaden was helping them make a cake! It didn't turn out to pretty but it tasted great!
Our neighbors came over that night to eat cake and brought me a special gift! I don't drink much but I still love the old Highschool stand by...
And FINALLY we spent the 4th at home and had our neighbors over for a cookout!
It makes me tired just writing all that!

No comments: