Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kindergarten!!!

So it happened, the day I have dreaded since I first held her.  My baby started kindergarten!  Oh how I dreaded this day.  While I was dreading it Jaden was counting down the days.  We decided that she could ride the bus to school and I would pick her up in the afternoon.  That lasted all of one day because when I picked them both up they informed me they no longer wanted me to pick them up and they wanted to ride the bus.  I was a little heartbroken but have since gotten over it!  That gives me one extra hour a day ALONE!  Yes there were tears the first day from mommy, I have since come to love MY time!  Oh the things I am getting done!

Jaden loves school.  I love the fact that it wears her out! :-)  So far she is doing great.
















And in other BIG news, a week before Jaden started Kindergarten she moved to her own room!  I have been a co sleeping mama for just over 5 years and now I am not!  She has done great with it.  Me not so much in the beginning but now I love it!   Thanks to this big move she is now the owner of a hamster!  Joy!

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

The smile says it all! So hard to let them go!