Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I called Memphis

Ok I couldnt take it anymore so I gave in and called Memphis to ask about our I171H. Well that was 24 hours ago and suprise no one has returned my call. I am getting very aggravated. I am trying my best not to call again but I have no will power. I have emailed our homestudy agency to see what they could do, I got an email back from her and she said that she could fax a request to them but to see if they returned my call today. I will email her this afternoon to let her know I have gotten no response. I also now have the numbers to both senators her in TN and a contact person who is checking on these things for other people because the Memphis office it seems is the slowest in the country. Arent we lucky? All I want is to be DTC by next month! Once we get the I171H I will take it to the county clerck, hopefully I can take it to the Secretary of State, Then mail it to Washington authentication and then to the Chinese Embassy and then I will mail it to CCAI! I need that piece of paper now!
Just needed to vent!
Georgette
Day 57!

No comments: