Thursday, January 19, 2006

Too Cute

ok I think I have finally figured out how to post photos. So here is a test. I just ordered this onesies for Jaden. One says I love Daddy and the other says I love Mommy in Chinese characters! They are too cute. I oredered the daddy one monday but the mommy was on back order. But today it let me order it. Yhea. Jaden will never have to worry about clothes. Between myself and my parents she is all decked out. Her closet is already half full. And we put in a custom closet system that has three bars for clothes. Now we have to buy a dresser for more clothes! She will have a new outfit on everyday of the year! And Rusty's mom is making a Disney quilt for the nursery. Her room will be so cute. OH well I had to share. Now that I can download photos I will start sending photos of the nursery and our dossier.
Georgette

No comments: