Monday, April 21, 2008

Almost 30 years later and still no takers at Space Mountain!



Ok first of all Rusty took the picture and that is why it is awful!
I am sure that most people do not know this little family secret but I had to let the cat out of the bag. Sorry mom and dad! When I was about 5 or 6 and my brother was 8 or 9 my wonderful parents took us to Disney for the first time. Well they decided they wanted to ride Space Mountain not once but twice. The only problem was that my brother and I were too small to ride the ride! So what do they decide to do? Well just leave us both at the front of the Space Mountain entrance and ride the ride while we were out there alone!!! I can still remember it to this day. And I have been to DW 4 times now and I think I was so traumatized that I never rode it before until this time. So I just had to have Rusty take my picture in front of the ride just like 26+ years ago! Too bad Tookie wasn't there! still no takers! And for those of you that are freaked out with the fact that my parents left us there(lets not forget how long the line is for space mountain x2!) dont worry they will never take Jaden to Disney without myself!!!
Love ya mom and dad!!! Sorry no one took us, I know you tried hard! And I know the only reason I am here today is because who in the world would have wanted my brother? And of course we were a package deal! :-)

No comments: