Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Animal Kingdom and Lessons learned!






Well today was Animal Kingdom! Fun, Fun!
We had a great time but we also learned some very valuable lessons!
Today Rusty learned when someone asks where we are from he is to say we live in Ohio and he is from there but I am from Mississippi! I have had quiet a few comments after he tells people I am from Ohio, I mean come on do I sound like I was raised in Ohio?
He also learned that if you forget to put deodorant on that you can buy it in the baby care center.(Thank goodness for everyone sake that they had it!)
I learned 2 valuable lessons too. If you buy a fancy new camera to take on your trip and it is working great then you go on the safari and have animals galore right in front of you. The camera is going to have a dead battery right at that moment.(note to self, buy extra battery for China trip) Luckily the place we ate was nice enough to let me charge the battery!
The second thing that I learned was that alot of people from other countries DO NOT wear deodorant to DisneyWorld! Someone needs to tell them about the baby care center, or hey we have some in our camera bag and I will be more then happy to let them use it!!!
Tomorrow we are going to Rusty's DisneyWorld, an Air Museum! (oh so fun!)
Oh yhea here is a little inside joke for some close friends of ours, we ate in China last night and they did not have Sweet and sour chicken! Rusty was alittle stressed! I dont know what we are going to do when we are all in China!!!

No comments: