Monday, December 29, 2008

Another Christmas come and gone! (Thank goodness)

Well I made it through another baby less Christmas! I am so glad that it is over and it will be the last Christmas without Jaden. It was a hard Christmas that is for sure. Not only did I not have Jaden but we alternate the holidays and we should have spent Christmas in Mississippi but Rusty had to stay here for work so it was two Christmases away from my family. But I can look on the bright side and know that next year we will be in MS and it will be Jaden's first Christmas home. It will be such a wonderful Christmas!

So every Christmas since we have started this adoption we have ordered a ornament to show that we were waiting for Jaden. As you can see from the picture we have quite the collection going! But we want have to buy another one! Next year it will say Jaden's 1st Christmas!!!


No comments: