Monday, December 29, 2008

OMG they are in March!!!

Well I cant believe that I am finally posting this but Ch*na has finally finished referrals for February of 2006! Yes that is right they are now in our month of March 2006!!! After almost three years of waiting(well four if you count the paperchase) we are going to see our daughter's face in the next few months! I am a nervous wreck. I cant sleep, I feel like I am going to be sick. I dont know how I will be after we get our referral and I have to travel to Ch*na. Its hard to believe that in the next few months I will be a mom! Wow! This has been a long, HARD journey and we can finally see the end. There is so much left to do before we bring her home. You would never know we have had so long to prepare. The nursery is done and the stroller is ready to go as you can see from the picture!(that is just for you Nana) We have a room full of things that we are taking with us to China. And Lancie, Gabbie, and Kayleigh are so ready to meet their sister. (yhea right) So be on the look out cause in the next few months we will have our BIG announcement!

ps. Three post in one day, be sure and read below.



No comments: