Monday, March 02, 2009

From 294 down to 9!

So what does that heading mean? Well when we finally got logged in to China on 3/15/2006 Ch*na was on the log in date of 5/26/2005! So if you had a lot of time on your hand and you counted the LID's between that day(included) and our LID you would get 294 days. Whoo that is alot of days I have been marking off calendars for 3 years. Well I am happy to say that we are FINALLY in single digits!!! There are only 9 days left to refer, that is including our LID of 3/15/2006!!! Whoo hooo! Today people are getting their referrals for the LID of 3/3/2006-3/06/06! Congrats to all those new families! So now we wait for Ch*na to refer babies to those of us who are LID in the next 9 days(well as my good friend in NC says only 7 days cause there are two weekend days in there!) There are two BIG days before our date, 7th and 14th so I have no guess as to when we will get our referral except that surely June would be the latest!(but I would love April or May) We are finally so close!

Now I have to keep myself busy so I dont stress and check the RQ every five minutes. Last week was a busy week because we had a very sick puppy! Poor Kayleigh was sick all week. She is only 5 pounds so her losing weight is not a good thing. But she finally turned the corner this weekend with alot of TLC. She even had me handfeeding her! Boy these dogs are fixin to have their world rocked!!!
I will try to keep yall more up to date now that we are closer!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sorry your puppy was sick! Yay that you are down to 9 days! Here's to hoping if the batches aren't bigger......they come more quickly like they did in Dec/Jan!