Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This and That!

I am trying to post more now that we are soooo close. So here ya go. We have been busy getting stuff ready and dealing with life. I flew all by myself(those that know me know that this is a HUGE deal) to Mississippi to visit family. My grandfather was sick and I thought it best to go see him. I am happy to say that he is much better now and he just needs to LISTEN TO HIS DOCTOR!!!yhea right.
In other news today Rusty and I met with Jaden's new doctor! He has also adopted internationally so he knows what we will be dealing with. He was great and had no problem writing prescriptions that we will need for Jaden while in Ch*na. The funny thing is that his name is the same has my pediatrician I had when I was a baby in MS! How ironic is that? And no its not a common name like Smith! So now I have everything done for Jaden regarding doctors and dentists. Now it feels real. We are preparing for our baby!
We have bought the baby gates and have all the safety stuff now I just have to get Rusty to install it all! That should be fun!

No comments: