Thursday, April 09, 2009

REFERRALS AND OH SO CLOSE!




Well Ch*na sent out referrals last week for those LID 3/7/2006-3/8/2006. Whoo hoo two whole days! You go CC*A. There were also a good number of people that were LID 3/9/06 who got a referral but not the whole date. Don't know what was up with that but we will take it. Now I am happy with these numbers because the 7th was HUGE. I thought they might just do that one day but they didn't. So now there are 7 days left two of which are weekend days when there are no LIDs. So really we have 5 days left!!! So we have a small chance of being in the next batch but the best chance is the 2nd batch! So we are next, next! I can deal with that. So looks like we are going to be in Ch*na in the heat of the summer. We will have a bad guess of swamp a$$!(that was for you mom) I can handle the heat, I may live in Ohio but I will always be a Mississippi girl! And it doesn't get any hotter then Mississippi!!!

No comments: