Monday, May 04, 2009

I dont think anyone knows what is going on!!!




I am so frustrated today I could scream!!! I dont think anyone knows what is going on regarding the next batch of referrals. I think half the agencies think they are on hold due to the d%@& Swine flu and the others are saying they will be coming out. How hard can it be to find out the truth. I just want to know one way or the other! I am just aggravated with this whole thing. We are at the end but it seems like it just keeps going and going. I just want my baby!
I am so tired of this flu that the media has soooo blown out of proportion! Please let our referral come soon. I dont think I can be positive much longer! Just throw me a bone Ch*na!!!
Sorry just needed to vent! Know I will go back to Dancing with the Stars!

No comments: