Monday, June 01, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies and Nesting!!!

Well this weekend we decided to hit the zoo because there have been lots of babies born here lately. Of course the most talked about is the baby elephant. Luckily we got there with a few minutes to spare before he was put up for the day. He was so cute. Here are a few pictures I took of babies and other animals.






Now on to the stuff I know ya'll all come here for. The adoption. Well I am in major nesting mode. I have cleaned the carpets on the top floor and the basement. All I have left to do is the main floor. My mom asked my why I cleaned the basement since Jaden will not venture down there till she is 18! Those that know me know that I am very afraid of the basement. The only time I will go down there is if Rusty is home. So he was down there when I cleaned. I am from Mississippi and we just didn't have basements down there due to the red clay and then in Nashville it was due to Radon. There is no excuse here so we have a basement. It is finished but still everyone knows that that is where the booger men come into your house! But I had to clean it because you never know Jaden may be braver then her mom and love it down there!
We are Patiently(NOT) waiting for the next batch of referrals. I can finally see Rusty getting excited about becoming a dad. Hopefully we hear something soon!!!

No comments: