Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Girls weekend, New blog and sunbathing! Whew!





Well this past weekend I got to head down south with my friends Amy, Kearston, and Jen! It was a last minute trip to KY to stay with Amy's parents and just relax! There was no internet and no RQ!!! It was a much needed time to forget about all our troubles for a few days. It has been so great to have friends during this wait to tell about our pain, along with our family. But it is very special to have Amy in this wait and knowing that our girls will have each other. It is also great to have my wonderful friend Delaine in NC who is also going to China with us. Without ya'll I think I would have gone nuts.

Now I have to send a big shout out to my great friend Melissa who redesigned the blog! It looks great! She is so talented. I cant wait till we see Jaden's picture right next to ours in the next few weeks!!!

And last but not least, it is finally summer here in the north. Lancie has decided to spend the last few days before referral working on her tan. She is so funny! Of course she doesn't know that in a few weeks she will be going to Mississippi and getting all the sun she wants while we pick up Jaden in Ch*na. I know my parents are so excited about spending a couple weeks with their grand-dogs! hahaha!

No comments: