Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am running out of things to clean!!!




Well I have done so much nesting that I am running out of things to clean! Come on Ch*na! Last week I decided to clean the carpet in the dinning room. Then I thought well I can clean the china cabinet, which for some unknown reason led to me handwashing and drying every piece of China!!! Dont ask me why because it has only been used once and that was just two plates! But I decided that it needed to be clean for when Jaden came home! Ok so its clean, she can come home now!
I have now cleaned all the carpet in the house and even the furniture with the carpet cleaner. I so want to wash all of her clothes that I have bought her because I know it will take a few days. But I promised myself that I would not wash clothes until the referral! So lets hope this is the week or I am going to have to go to someone else's house to clean!!!

1 comment:

ahalpin1 said...

You are too funny!!! I have faith that you will be hearing very soon...but if you need a way to fill the time you are more than welcome to clean my house! But, I must warn you...it is a very BIG job! So big in fact that it may fill the weeks between now and when you travel to China : )

Looking forward to seeing Jaden's sweet face soon...but hoping to see yours even sooner!
love,
Amanda