Thursday, July 16, 2009

2nd Care package to our girl!



Well we sent Jaden a 2nd care package! We sent it through Ann at R*d Thr*ads. She actually lives in Ch*na and has a business which can send care packages. She can also get updated pictures from the orphanages. I decided to use her not just because I wanted that picture but she translated a letter from me to Jaden's caregivers into Ch*nese! I was able to thank them and ask them to care for her and I also explained to them that Jaden and Sophia would grow up together and that was special because they are in the same orphanage. Ann also sent another camera, candy for the nannies, and a little giraffe that plays music. Jaden should have it in 3 days, the package we sent was going to take 15 days. She is also going to let me know when Jaden gets the package. Yhea!!!

No comments: