Monday, July 13, 2009

The waiting is still going strong!

So we are still here and still doing the thing we have learned to do best. WAITING! We are no longer waiting for our referral but now we are waiting for our TA. The TA in the adoption terms is travel approval. We are hoping it comes in this week! We are also hoping that we get an updated picture of Jaden this week.
We did get some more info today. Just the basic stuff about her daily routine, likes and dislikes, etc. We also found out where she was found. We have decided to keep this to ourselves. That is Jaden's story to tell not ours. If she chooses to tell people she can. I will say we do have the name of the person who found her. I would love to go to her finding spot while we are in Ch*na to take a picture and maybe find this person. It also hit home today in seeing that and knowing someone had to place her there and how hard it must have been.

Now that we have a picture I really need to get over there and bring my girl home! It was not hard the first two weeks after referral because I was so in shock but this past week has been hard. I just want to hold her. Please, please let that TA come this week!!!

No comments: