Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Finally sleeping in her room!

Yep you read that right. Jaden has moved to her room and her crib! Tonight is the 2nd night she has slept in there and she fell asleep with no problem and didn't even cry when I laid her down. Lets hope she stays down for a while! She slept in the same bed with her foster parents so this is a huge step for us!
She is still doing great but is refusing to let me feed her. She wants to feed herself and when she sees the spoon come out she shakes her head no. If there is pudding on the spoon she will give in and let me feed her. Other than that everything is wonderful. She is a live wire for sure. I am so worn out by the end of the day I just fall into bed. Which is what I am getting ready to do now! Enjoy the pics and you can see more on shutterfly!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!! COOL!! going to check SHUTTERFLY