Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sick as a dog!

No not Jaden but her mommy! I am so sick and it could not have come at a worse time. Rusty will be out of town next week! I have a bad case of bronchitis and sinusitis. My throat is in so much pain I cant sleep. Its hard to stay away from Jaden but I have too. I just try to stay out of her face. Last night her daddy did the night watch so I could try to sleep! The little bugger slept till 5 then went back to sleep till 10!
We had to call in reinforcements to help me when Rusty is gone. Thank goodness his mom is able to come and help out till I can get back to myself and be able to take care of my girl.
So keep me in your prayers and thoughts to get back to normal! All I want to do is love on my girl!




Oh and the nice cut on the eye is her first injury with the corner of our stairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute & silly. I hope you get better soon!!