Sunday, August 30, 2009

Partied hard with daddy!

Well from the looks of things Jaden partied to hard with her daddy last night. She was in her highchair eating her rice cake and drinking juice while I cleaned the kitchen. Next thing I know she is passed out in the highchair. I guess she and daddy were up all night while mommy was knocked out by NyQuil!


On another note its is only 63 degrees here today, yhea you read that right all my peeps in Mississippi and Nashville! So I got to dig in the closet and get some paints. We settled on a pair of overalls that were handed down from her cousin Jodus. They are supposed to be long pants but on my amazon girl they are more like waders! Jaden is 9 months and they are 12 months, guess she is bigger then you Jodus! I cant believe Jodus was wearing these same clothes almost 12 years ago! We have lots of overalls from Jodus since he wore them all the time. They do suck for the whole potty chair thing!
Enjoy the pics!




And for those who are wondering how I feel. Like crap! My throat is on fire! Rusty's mom is on her way to help out! And tomorrow Jaden has her first dr's visit!

2 comments:

The Winslows said...

Hope you feel better soon. Allie goes to the doctor tomorrow too!

Anonymous said...

Thats cool!!! Hope you feel much better very soon!! Jaden looks so cute in those overalls!!!!!!!