Wednesday, August 05, 2009

More from China!

Ok still no pictures.  Of course I have taken tons but thanks to Rusty I cant post them.  I have the plan everyday to go use Amy or Delaine's laptop but I never have time in the day.  Or I am so exhausted I cant do it.  Sorry, just take my word for it she is very cute!  She was her usual hot-tempered self today and refused to take her afternoon nap.  Her paperwork said that and they were not lying!  She did play more today, she even let me lay her in her crib and played for about 30 minutes.  I couldn't do anything because she was following my every move! 
I am sure by now most people now the BIG news of the day!  I am sure our parents have told everyone!  The one thing everyone talks about in Chinese adoption is if the baby poops.  Well we had poop today!  And our baby just didn't poop any old way, she pooped in the potty!!!  They potty train them at 1 month, what it means is they put them on the potty and say a certain word and it makes them poop.  I did not want to do this but after 4 days of no poop we had to do something.  I set her on the potty and didn't even say the words and she pooped!  I know we both felt better after that.  I knew my baby was smart, she can swim and poop on the potty!
We went to the Wang something pavillion today.  I got great pictures but guess what?  You cant see them!  I will try to put the up tomorrow.  It all depends on what our little angel/devil has planned for me!


Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

No comments: