Thursday, August 06, 2009

We are still a very happy baby!

I guess Jaden was testing us the first few days but now she knows we are not leaving!(I really thought about it the first few days!)  She is so happy and so animated!  She is the class clown of the group for sure.  She loves to "talk".  The one thing she hates is sleeping.  She will fight her nap tooth and nail!  And if we are not paying her attention she yells and then looks around to see if we see her!  She is very headstrong!  She loves to eat.  Anything and everything I put on her plate!  She eats bottles every 3 hours but has slept through the night the last 2 nights.  Unless that is her daddy wakes her up with his snoring.  She has pooped on the potty twice now and I dont even have to say the words she just does it.  She will not poop in her diaper which is ok with me right now. 
I did put some pics on the other site, just click on the link at the top of the blog.  Rusty is supposed to be fixing the computer so I can post pics but right now he is napping with Jaden.  You would think he is the one doing all the work but you would be wrong! :-)
We are going to the porceline shope in about 30 minutes so that should be fun!  We are really having a great time and the food here is not so bad.  But mom we have request for when we get home!  Steaks and baked potatoes!  And ice water.  What I wouldnt give for ice water.  Everything here is warm!  Well I better go I have to babies to get up for the tour!!!


Get your vacation photos on your phone! Click here.

1 comment:

ahalpin1 said...

So glad she is doing well!!! I see that you have already learned the first rule of Motherhood...the bulk of the workload usually falls on mom!!! Even the most involved dads just don't seem to have the stamina/resources of mom!!! You will be amazed at how much you can do (and with very little sleep I might add) and will find a whole new kind of inner strength! ( you really do become super human at times...with the ability to leap tall buildings!!!)

Welcome to the club...but don't forget to take a day off from time to time!!! She really WILL be fine alone with dad from time to time...just keep telling yourself that and soon you will be ready for the day that he gets his first Daddy's day-in!!!
see you soon!
A