Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Packed and ready to go to Hong Kong!

We have all our things packed and ready to go for our train ride to Hong Kong!  We did not have to buy an extra suitcase!  Thank goodness.  I have no idea how we are going to get these to the airport by ourselves! 
We leave for the US Embassy at 2:45 and after we take the oath they will drop us off at the train for our two hour ride to Hong Kong.  I cant believe that we are so close to being home!  Just one more sleep in China!  I cant wait to have ice!
I know I haven't blogged as much as planned but we have been pretty busy with our rowdy girl!  I will post about our trip once we get home, what I wish I'd brought and what I wish I had left at home!



Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.

No comments: