Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy birthday to Nana from China!

We all want to wish Nana a happy birthday.  We have already talked to her on our 8/12 so we could be the first to wish her happy b-day!  Cant wait to see you on Friday!
We finished all our shopping today.  I think we are going to be able to get by without buying a new suitcase!  I got rid of a few things that we didn't need or didn't use.  I gave them to our guide for other parents!  Anything to make room for our gifts!  I am pretty sure I got everything I wanted.  I got tons of silk dresses for Jaden and her squeaky shoes.  I am sure the dogs will love those!  I am having a granite etching done of Jaden and we will pick it up tomorrow. 
We will take the oath tomorrow and then get Jaden's visa.  After that they are taking us to the train station for our ride to Hong Kong.  We already have our tickets and are ready to go.  Just one more sleep in Guangzhou and one more in Hong Kong and we will be back home a little after 7 friday night!  I cant wait.
I put new pics up on our other site.  The baby is Julianna my friend Delaine's little girl.  She is such a cutie and so much lighter than Jaden.  I am really going to miss Delaine and her family.  We have been talking for close to 4 years and it has been great seeing each other.  We plan to get together at least once a year! 


Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.

No comments: