Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pearl River Cruise

Well we went on the Pearl River cruise tonight.  The view was pretty good but the food sucked big time.  They had what I would call bait fish that were fried whole and people were eating it.  Ewwww!  They also had a whole duck with a head.  The noodles were ok though. 
The pearl river reminds me alot of the pearl river back in Mississippi.  Nasty.  There is alot of trash in the water but it looks like they are trying to clean it up.  There were a few dead fish floating in there too.  Hope that wasn't on the menu!  Our guide said they used to be able to swim in it but not anymore.  We did see a guy swimming in it today but he must have been crazy!  There were barges and boats floating by him.  He was a brave man. 
Jaden enjoyed the boat ride.  She loved looking at the lights.  I even let Rusty take her outside the boat to see the lights. 
For all those wondering, we are not being affected by the typhoon to much.  There was rain and a few storms today but that is about it.  When we first got here they thought it may hit us but it didn't.  It is hot as hell here though!  Thank God for my anti monkey butt powder!(I will add a pic of that when we get home, thats its real name!)
Tomorrow will be a free day of shopping fun!  I am just about shopped out and I know Rusty is. 
Better go, need to sleep while I can!


Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is Rusty? U keep talkin bout him but have no idea who he is!