Monday, August 10, 2009

We have a BIG healthy baby!

We had a medical exam today and everything went great!  Jaden did not even cry.  Thank goodness we brought my aunt along because Rusty had to stay behind due to his back!  I am glad to say he is all better because of his massage. 
Anyway onto the important stuff.  Jaden's hearing is fine, she weighs 19.5 lbs and is 29 inches tall!  They did not say anything about her hemangiona on her leg so I was glad of that. 
Everytime we take her to a store and the shop owners ask how old she is and I tell them 9 months they are floored.  They keep saying Chinese babies are small but not this one!  She is a whopper.  We have one pair of PJ's that my mom bought her with us that are 9 months and she is already growing out of them.  Luckily my mom and dad have done some shopping for me for all the stuff we will need when we get home.
For some reason the hotel here does not have a baby potty but no worries because I held her on the Big potty today and she pooped!  She is crawling now a little but is really trying her best to walk.  She can stand straight up in her crib now and has figured out how to unlatch the rail on the side!  She is in constant motion.  We hardly have any tears unless she is hungry or refuses to nap. 
We ate lunch at Lucy's today and we found out she loves broccoli.  Just one more thing to add to my shopping list! 
She got some daddy time today while I did paperwork for about 1 1/2 hours.  I was a nervous wreck until I got back to her.  She was fine and Rusty even changed his first diaper while I was gone.  It did my heart good when I came back and she smiled when she saw me.  She is a big momma's girl for sure! 
She went underwater today in the pool and did not cry.  She has no fears whatsoever. 
We shopped today and bought a couple dresses and squeaky shoes.  Tomorrow is the pearl market day!!! 
Well better go I am worn out! 
I put new pics on our shutterfly account.  She is even smiling in one.  She smiles all the time until she sees the camera that is!  Her aunt Betty keeps snapping away!
 
A Big Happy Gotcha Day to my friend Beth who is getting her baby today!  Wish we could have met up in Guangzhou!!!


Get your vacation photos on your phone! Click here.

No comments: