Friday, September 11, 2009

10 months old today!!!

Well little miss Jaden turned the big 10 months today! Just two more months till the big 01!!! I am already planning her birthday!
She is growing by leaps and bounds right before our eyes! She refuses to eat baby food or rice cereal. If she sees me with her spoon she screams. The only thing she will let me feed her is pudding! She loves table food. Her favorite is fish and chicken! I hate fish. She takes after her daddy with that. She is trying her hardest to walk. She goes up and down the couch or coffee table holding on and walking. She can stand for a little without holding onto anything. I am ready for her to walk but then again I am not! She jabbers all the time. Her new word is bird. We have tons of geese and we have been pointing them out and saying bird. Her version is kinda like burr. I feel like I have 4 dogs instead of 3 because when they bark she does the same!
I think the dogs are finally realizing that this little person is not leaving. The two little ones pretty much avoid her unless she is in the highchair. Lancie on the other hand seems to kinda like her. If Jaden cries she comes running. She also lets Jaden crawl all over her! And it helps that Jaden likes to feed her whatever she has in her hands!
We are finally getting on a schedule. I have Jaden down to one nap a day at about 1. She sleeps for about 2 hours. She goes to bed at 9pm and wakes up about 8. Sometimes earlier sometimes later. She is still sleeping with me in the bed. She starts out in her pack n play in our room but about 12 she ends up in the bed. When I put her in the bed she just smiles and cuddles up next to me. I figure if we are going to have problems with her this is the one I don't mind. I know we will catch alot of slack for it but you have to look at the fact that she was not with us for the first 8 months of her life and didn't get into a good sleeping habit like infants do when you have them from day 1. Also she seems to have a fear that we will leave her and she needs to know we are there for her. So she will stay in the room for a while longer!
I know this post is all over the place but I have to post what I can while I can because someone does not like mommy on the computer!
Oh well enjoy the pics!



No comments: