Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun with our Family!

Well Jaden has been busy this past week! She had a playdate with Sophia and Addie last week and the next day went to the zoo with Lily and Andrew. I posted the pics on the shutterfly site for everyone to see. This weekend we had a wedding on Rusty's side of the family so she got to meet alot of people she had not met before! She had a great time meeting everyone! She also got to see her cousin Chase again who is just 1 1/2 months younger than her. Jaden was a bit of a bully to her cousin though!




Then on Sunday we were off to Gatlinburg to spend the week with my parents! Jaden was great on the ride up here. She cried maybe a total of 20 minutes! Today she had her first trolley ride and went to the aquarium! She also went to the indoor water park at the resort we are staying at. She loved it but I was unable to get pics because my camera and I had a little incident with a water bucket. I am glad to say it dried out and it is working now so we should have more pics next time!







There are more pics on shutterfly

No comments: