Thursday, September 03, 2009

First playdate with Andrew and Lily!

Well today Jaden and I finally left the house! I have been so drained from this crud that we have stayed indoors. We went to the park and met up with my good friend Melissa and her two kids, Lily and Andrew. Andrew is set to be Jaden's husband so we had to make a good first impression! :-)
We had a blast. We went to Ruby Tuesday's after and I think the next time they see us they will lock the doors. I think more food went on the floor then in their mouths! Jaden loves both Lily and Andrew. Lily is such a great big sister and was great with Jaden. I am going to have to borrow her for the day some time! And for me it was nice to get out and have adult conversations! Enjoy the pics!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL!!!! I also help Amy babysit Sophie...